The problem: Readers barely reacted to B2B software company’s email newsletter.
The publication had low open, clickthrough and click-to-open rates.
The solution: I applied a variety of best practices and relaunched the newsletter with relevant content.
I resolved deliverability issues, improved segmentation, set a new editorial strategy, optimized for mobile and performed multivariate testing.
The results: Clickthrough rates nearly tripled, open rates more than doubled and click-to-open rates improved by 74 percent. Continue reading
The problem: Content-marketing assets weren’t driving enough traffic and converting enough new prospects.
A B2B software company had a decent library of educational content, but email, SEO and word of mouth alone weren’t enough to drive traffic. The assets weren’t reaching a high volume of new prospects.
The solution: I ran an advertising campaign to promote a new asset.
I tested a range of publishers and marketing tactics, methodically tracking ROI metrics. I performed multivariate testing on landing pages to determine the best converter, and I instituted drip nurturing to help drive sales-ready leads.
The results: The company gained as many new prospects from content marketing in one quarter as it had previously acquired in the prior year.
Of people who filled out a landing-page form, 95 percent were new prospects and 61 percent were from the company’s desired industry vertical. Continue reading